WELCOME TO MARINE & CARGO INSURANCE conference MCI 2019
(08 – 09 May, Antwerp)
The marine insurance industry, despite its emphasis on risk management and sustainability as well as track record in managing risks, is also facing tremendous winds of change. The insurance policy remains a financial risk safety belt and you cannot do without it.
The International Conference «Marine & Cargo Insurance 2019» (MCI) is organised by MediaCompass Ukraine It takes place on 08-09 May, 2019 in Antwerp (the event for cargo owners, ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/terminals, heavy haulers, equipment companies and more that are involved in shipping industry). The event will be held in Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel
Our partners: Chamber of commerce BeNeLux-Ukraine, Chamber of commerce BeNeLux-Georgia, Ukrainian Marine bar Association.
30 + speakers
12 hours for discussion and networking
2 events at the same time
practical case studies and insights
B2B meetings with ship owners and cargo owners
TOPICS for discussion:
- Marine and Cargo Insurance Industry in 2019. Trends, Threats, Opportunities & Consequences.
- Case studies and advices on Marine and Multimodal Cargo Insurance
- Antwerp is a Freight Forwarders’ Port. The FIATA Multimodal Transport and the House Bill of Lading. Due Diligence of the Stakeholders.
- Logistics Operators and Cargo insurance. Loss Prevention, Liability and Adjusting with Success.
- Case Studies on handling Shipping Claims
- Claims Handling in the Flemish Ports
- Innovations and New Technologies in Marine and Cargo Insurance.
- PANEL DISCUSSION: The Antwerp Marine Insurance Policy Cargo Insurance Refurbished
Who Should Attend
- Chief Claims Officers of Life and General (Re)insurance Companies
- Claims Managers
- Agents and Brokers
- Loss Adjusters / Assessors
- ship owners and ship managers
- Risk & Insurance Managers of Corporate Companies
- cargo owners
- Service Providers (shipping companies, ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/terminals and all the stakeholders
MCI 2019 conference is a MUST ATTEND event as it will help you stay relevant with tips on best practices in analysing underwriting data and claim procedures to be efficient in cost control as well.
For participation apply to organizing committee of the conference
0038 0482 355 999